Teaching Assistant Year 3
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Islington are looking for a Teaching Assistant with relevant experience within KS2. The school are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about working with young children. This role is full-time starting in September.
- Be confident in working with children
- Be professional and passionate about supporting children within Education
- Have patience and be realiable
- Provide ongoing support within the classon to both children and staff
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and use your own initiative
- Passionate about using creative teaching spaces
- Brilliant support from staff and external agencies
- A multi-cultural environment, providing high quality and inclusive lessons
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertaken or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.