Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are working with a school in Wakefield to appoint two KS1 Teaching Assistant to work full-time starting from September. The 2 form entry school is situated in WF2 and rated Good in their most recent Ofsted report. The school are welcoming and friendly and are encouraging people who are interested to go and look round the school to get a feel for it.
To apply, you need:
- To be eligibly to work in the UK.
- To be able to provide 2 references for your employment over the past 3 years.
- To hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS through Protocol Education.
- To have some experience working with primary age children.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- A generous Refer A Friend scheme of £250.
- A dedicated, honest and friendly team of consultant to support you.
- Access to different free training to develop you professional skill set.
For more information email email@example.com or give me a call on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.