The ideal person:
- Experience of supporting students within educations
- Passionate about making a difference to students learning and wellbeing
- An ability to be proactive, creative and empathetic.
- To adhere to the school's policies and practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return we offer
- PAYE pay - No Umbrella Companies & no hidden deductions
- Support throughout your placements
- On site training & accredited CPD
If you would like to be considered please apply to the job and send CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.