Looking for part-time or full-time work this September?
At Protocol we're always searching for dedicated support staff, especially as the new academic year approaches - so get in touch ASAP to register. Whether you're experienced, new to Learning Support or a graduate, apply with Protocol for amazing opportunities!
What Protocol can offer Teaching Assistants:
- Generous inner London weighted salary
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities for professional development
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Day to day, Long term and Short term work
- An excellent range of schools local to you
What we're looking for:
- General Knowledge of the national curriculum
- GCSEin Maths and English
- Experience in a school or childcare environment
- SEND/SEMH experience, not required but beneficial
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for education
- Positive role models!
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A valid DBS on the update service or willingness to undertake one
If you are interested in joinging us, or would like more information, please send your CV to Amelia Cameron: email@example.com