Teachers required for Bristol and surrounding areas
Protocol Education are always looking to employ NQT’s and experienced teachers. We are constantly gaining new opportunities in a variety of schools over Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Somerset, North Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire. Protocol Education are a specialist recruitment agency who work in partnership with a large number of schools within these areas. These close relationships with the schools means that they solely come to us for daily, short and long term supply depending on their individual requirements.
What we require from you:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A enhanced DBS on the update service
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Recent teaching experience in delivering quality primary education or a recent qualification as a Primary Teacher
Why work for Protocol Education?
• Competitive rates of pay
• We are a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• On going honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
Working for a supply agency allows the practitioner to work in a variety of schools in the local area whilst increasing their knowledge and experience.
In addition, we supply support for schools and nurseries, so if you are looking for a nursery assistant/nurse or teaching assistant role then working for Protocol Education is for you.
To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.