Do you want to work in a primary school that has a strong team-work focused ethos?
Are you a Key Stage 2 teacher that is able to adapt your teaching style to the abilities of your students?
QTS – September 2016
An opportunity has become available for a Key Stage 2 teacher in September. The school is looking for someone who is creative and motivated. The school maintains high educational standards and high standards of discipline. This school ensures that all students have the opportunity to grow to their full potential.
The Ideal Key Stage 2 teacher will have:
*A committed and enthusiastic attitude towards their teaching career
* The ability to inspire and motivate students to excel and succeed
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) (NQTs welcome)
* The motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in
* High expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent classroom management
* A dedicated and committed character with a real passion for teaching
* Excellent rapport building skills
This school maintains high standards and has high expectations of pupils. They require a Key Stage 2 teacher with a mature and practiced approach to classroom management with the motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
Benefits from Protocol Education:
* A dedicated consultant with in depth knowledge
* Online account management
* Access to Education City
* Referral Reward Scheme
Please call Bernadette on 01604 214715 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.