Do you have what it takes?
- Are you a naturally nurturing, caring and patient person?
- Are you able to build strong, positive and encouraging relationships with children?
- Are you able to positively contribute towards the daily routine within a school to meet the needs of the children; engaging in activities to enhance children's development?
- Do you understand the importance of safeguarding children's well-being?
- Are you a pro-active team player?
- Are you a confident communicator?
If so we would like you to call us on 01604 214715!
* Local schools
* Local consultants
* Refer a friend bonus
* Guarenteed work agreement
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Please call Bernadette on 01604 214715 or email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org