Primary School Supply Teachers Needed for Shropshire and Telford
Are you a passionate teacher that wants flexibility to work when you want?
Do you want to remain in teaching, without the extra take-home responsibilities?
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in the UK and holder of the 2013 Recruiter Award for Excellence.
• Competitive rates for both daily and long term work, paid through PAYE.
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events such as the renowned River Thames Boat Party', Candidate drinks nights, Travel evenings, Walking Tours, plus regular giveaways and competitions.
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education.
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service. Each consultant will be able to provide local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailored to your needs.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• Must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hard working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If interested in registering, please apply online with your CV at www.protocol-education.com
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 working days.