Teacher of Science
The school is looking for a qualified teacher who is dynamic in the classroom and able to adapt the learning material to different ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
• be able to teach across Key Stages 3 to 4. Experience in all Key Stages is desirable.
• demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning.
• hold QTLS, QTS or PGCE qualifications- open to NQT’s with good to outstanding references.
• hold a proven track record in delivering differentiated curriculum and attainment of results across all Key Stages.
• Clients are open to NQT’s with good to outstanding references.
This Science Department will provide the experience, training and guidance to enable all ambitions to be fulfilled. The school have a friendly, welcoming and supportive
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.