Teacher of Music requuired for high acheiving Secondary School in Bromley Borough
Start: Sept 2022
Day Rate: £150-200
This Bromley based secondary school is driven by a pursuit of high academic standards regardless of background and a desire for all students to experience an exceptional education. They are open to applications from experienced teachers or ambitious newcomers. Experience teaching music GCSE and A-level is essential, experience teaching Music Technology is desirable.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher of Music;
- Have a love of the subject and desire and ability to convey this to students;
- Be enthusiastic and open to innovation;
- Possess effective communication skills and be emotionally intelligent;
- Possess effective ICT skills and be open to new uses of technology in the workplace;
- Be committed to extra-curricular activities including lunch and after-school clubs;
- Be committed to continuing professional learning;
- Have integrity, optimism and a good sense of humour;
- Hold a good honours degree along with fully qualified teacher status.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
Proof of address-
Protocol Education can offer:
Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
£250 BONUS refer a Teacher/Teaching Assistant each referral
NQT/ECT Support network
Candidate social events
CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch
Music Teacher - Bromley
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.