Protocol Education are working in close partnership with a secondary school who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths to join their exceptional team.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Maths department and lead on the Maths curriculum.
This post is for Career Qualified Teacher or an experience teacher who are seeking a role for the new academic year.
You will be supporting Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 with the possibility of supporting Key Stage 5.
Ofsted rated this school as Good in 2017 due to their strong ethos, modern facilities and the professional development and support for both students and staff.
Located in the heart of Tower Hamlets this secondary school is surrounded by excellent public transportation and nearby parking for those who drive.
- Excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good level of ICT skills
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment
- Delivering innovative curriculum programme
- Practically contributing to an ethos that supports and challenges all students to achieve excellence.
What the school can offer you in return:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- High quality professional development
- Dedicated staff wellbeing days throughout the year
- Rewards and recognition for employee outstanding service
If this role as a Teacher of Maths interests you, please apply immediately to be considered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.