We are working with a Secondary School basedin Dagenham who are looking for Teacher of Maths to join their team of subject specialists, the successful candidate will drive outcomes and inspire over 1400 pupils. Within the role you will be working in a supportive department.
You will be required to:
- Deliver the highest level of education and experiences to ensure the best life chances become a sustainable reality for every young person
- Create a safe, positive and structured environment in which every young person is respected and encouraged to achieve independence (through academic, employment and personal skills development).
- Promote both the school’s aims positively, and use effective strategies to enhance motivation and morale.
- Create a distinctive culture and philosophy so that from the moment a person enters the building they will know this is a school where pupils are respected, achieve beyond what is expected, are empowered to make positive choices about their own lives and have rich and varied experiences.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree in Mathematics (or any other relevant subject)
- PAssion for teaching and inspiring young people
The school have extensive grounds and they can offer free car parking for all staff. The school is located in Dagenham which offers good transport links by tube, train and road.
ECTs are welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th June 2022.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.