We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding Maths teacher to join an outstanding school based in Redbridge.
We are looking for an experienced inspiring teacher for this core subject.
The successful applicant will be able to teach students of all abilities as well as demonstrate a proven track record of securing outstanding student outcomes.
We expect that you:
- Are a consistently outstanding teacher of Maths with a passion for the subject.
- Enjoy working with students to ensure all learners achieve their best;
- Have the belief that all children deserve an excellent school
- You have been successful as a teacher and made a contribution to raising standards.
- A good team player.
School can offer you:
- Excellent student behaviour in classrooms and around the academy
- High levels of focus in students.
- A supportive school with visible leadership that support teachers to develop.
- Students who are committed to their learning and want to do their very best.
- Students who work well together and show the highest level of respect towards each other and towards members of staff
- The opportunity to be part of a team that highly values your wellbeing.
This post is suitable for ECT's as well as more experienced practitioners.
Please apply immediately if you wish to be considered for this Teacher of Mathematics role.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.