Teacher of Mathematics
The school looks for ambitious staff, who are passionate, hardworking and dynamic individuals. They offer a range of staff benefits and opportunities in terms of professional development. The students have achieved excellent results performing above average over time when matched against like schools and National averages.
The successful candidate will:
• hold a degree in Mathematics or Computer Science and Mathematics and a PGDE/PGCE or QTS Qualification.
• be able to design schemes of work and lessons on arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry and calculus
• hold knowledge across different frameworks of assessment is desired (AQA, EdExcel, BTEC).
• demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning.
• display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.