Protocol Education are currently seeking an innovative and creative teachers of Information Technology for a number of roles due to start in 2016/17 academic year - NQT's and RQT's are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
• Knowledge of KS3 & KS4 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
• A valid DBS or willingness to undertake one.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Strong subject knowledge
• Excellent teaching references.
If you feel that you have the right qualities, or would like to discuss other opportunities with Protocol Education, contact Leigh on 0116 285 1615. You can also email Leigh.edwards@Protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency throughout Leicestershire and the UK, and as such can provide you with:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development