Protocol Education are looking for a Geography Teacher to start in September on a long term basis. We are looking for someone who has enthusiasm for teaching and learning and can motivate students to excel. Teaching across KS3 and KS4 you must be committed to achieving outstanding results. The Geography department at this school is thriving with excellent results and the teachers have a real love for the subject.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply) or the relevant education qualifications
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Fiona at Protocol Education on 0114 2521975.