Start date: September 2022
Are you committed to making a difference to the lives of young people in Walthamstow?
Protocol Education are working with an all-through school with students ranging from 4 – 18 years located in Walthamstow.
This diverse and inclusive institutions seeking to appoint a Teacher of French and Spanish to join their department.
The Modern Foreign Language department intros secondary school is successful across all the Key Stages and is filled with a supportive and driven team.
The ideal candidate must provide tailored support the students, applications are welcomed from Newly qualified or experienced Teachers.
The school was rated as graded as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted during their first inspection in April 2017.
- ECT qualification or equivalent
- Be passionate about teaching French and Spanish
- Have the ability to teach French up to KS5 and Spanish up to KS3
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students, parents and staff.
- The ability to work effectively within a team
In return her school can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and engaged students and a culture of high aspirations
- A dedicated faculty that works collaboratively
- Modern and well-resourced facilities
- Commitment to professional development, including an excellent CPD programmes
- Onsite parking for those who drive
If you are interested in this vacancy as a French and Spanish Teacher, please apply as immediately. This role will start in September 2022.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.