The school has been graded ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted at last report. The headteacher is supportive and their leadership has been graded as exceptional. All staff members work together as a team to build upon the success of all students, regardless of their background and initial abilities.
The below comments from Ofsted, very much demonstrate this is a place where teachers who are passionate about their subject and enjoy teaching to committed students will excel;
“Students have exemplary attitudes to learning and their behaviour is outstanding. Those who come to the school with weaker skills make up ground quickly. Teaching is outstanding. Teachers plan stimulating and well-organised lessons and build on students’ high levels of motivation.”
Pay & Benefits
- Reflective pay rate based on your experience (£135 - £190 Per Day)
- Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching
- All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work
- Free CPD and ongoing social events
- Opportunity to enhance your career by working at one of London’s finest Secondary School
- Possible opportunity this position could go permanent
- Effective organisational skills
- Behaviour management experience
- DBS Checked
- QTS Qualified
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.