We are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Tower Hamlets who are seeking to appoint a part time teacher of Computer Science to join them in September 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join a thriving and successful school to teach Computer Science in Key Stages 3 & 4. There will also be the opportunity for the successful applicant.
The school provide high quality education for students aged 11-19 and are based centrally and have excellent public transport links, please note, there is no parking on site.
The school are seeking a candidate who:
- Has qualified Teacher Status
- Has a degree in Computer Science or another relevant degree
- Possess a passion for Teaching and learning and want the best for each and every student in your care
What the school can offer:
- All new teachers will be supported through schools Early Careers Programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- Outstanding support from faculty teams and a designated mentor
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
If you would like to be considered for This Teacher of Computer Science role, please apply immediately. Shortlisting will be taking place with the view for interviews to be held the week commencing 4th July 2022.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.