Are you happy with your current position? Would you like something local with more flexibility?
Protocol Education are currently working with a Primary School with an excellent reputation. They are now seeking for a successful Teacher Assistant for year 4 based in Burnt Oak.
- Start Date -June & July 2022 and September 2022
- Location – Burnt Oak
- Daily Rate - £70 - £90 per day
- Position – Teacher Assistant, year 4
- Contract Type - Temporary (with possible permanent opportunities)
- Support the Teacher to provide education for young children
- Able to build relationships quickly, caring and flexible
- Support any student’s behaviour programme
- Good classroom management
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to young children
- GCSE, ‘O’ Level or equivalent qualifications
- Have a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour in the classroom
- Knowledge of positive handling techniques desirable in year 4
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested to know more or apply, please forward your resume to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact me on 020 8371 7915
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.