Are you a Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
Have you got experience working with Special Educational Needs?
A school in Chesterfield are currently looking for day to day Special Needs Support Worker to join them, the position will be working one-to-one with pupils and in small groups. The students, who are aged between 4-11 have a range of needs from SLD, ASD and/or PMLD. You must willing to do moving and handling and personal care
Are you looking for:-
- Day to day with potential of the role becoming Long Term (with the possibility of going permanent for the right person).
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant/Support Worker.
- Working one-to-one, as well as supporting small groups.
The Benefits for you:
- Flexible hours
- Dedicated consultant
- Opportunity for long term work
- PAYE and Pension contributions
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com