A school with a SEMH provision is looking for experienced and committed LSA's to work within the provision. This role requires the candidates to be supportive and have proven experience or knowledge about de-escaltion technics, positive handling, team teach trained.
If you are looking for a new position and are local to Basildon or able to travel this could be ideal
About the school:
- 3 form entry
- They are supportive and offer frequent training
- They are looking for individuals who are able to instil the ethos of the school and become fully involved in all school activities
- The SLT are very supportive and happy to advance your career.
About the role:
- 5 days per week
- 8:15am - 3:30pm
- Working with children in Key Stage 1
- Working on 1:1 or small group basis
- Providing intervention
About Protocol Education :
- Excellent daily rate of pay paid weekly
- No admin or umbrella fees
- Lots of training offers
- Supportive team
- Honest and dedicated consultants
- £250 refer a friend bonus
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.