Several support workers are required to support SEN young adults in their own home.
To support with ASC and SEMH.
The hours are a variation of shift times.
If you are looking for a new challenge then this could be for you.
- Experience of supporting children or adults with SEN needs
- To support with daily routines
- To support with personal care as and when required
- Be compassionate, caring and patient
- To support with over coming barriers
- To provide support with daily activities
- To access the community
- To support with housework in a residential setting
- Experience of behaviour that challenges
- Experience of PECS would be an advantage
- Experience of communicating with verbal and non verbal children or adults
It is essential to have a minimum to have a requirement of a minimum of health and social care qualification
If you meet the above criteria then please apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.