Closing date 16th July
Start date 1st September
A school in Winterbourne are looking to appoint a full time teaching assistant to start as soon as possible in a Key Stage 2 class. This position is to start in September and is likely to lead to a permanent position.
The school are incredibly proud of their unique children, supportive parents and inspirational staff. They work together to make the school a safe, happy and fun place to learn. They have high expectations and the needs of the pupils are at the heart of what they do.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Enable all children to achieve success
- Be able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- Have a calm, caring and flexible approach
- Be able to work as part of a team, working closely with the Class Teacher
The school can offer:
- A supportive and inclusive environment
- Welcoming members of staff
- Students who are eager to learn
- Continued professional development (CPD) opportunities
- An exciting, varied curriculum
- Treats in the staff room
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.