I am currently in the search for a SEND TA who is local to Doncaster to work on a full-time basis until the end of term which will likely continue in September.
You will work with a child on a 1:1 basis and be expected to help with their physiotherapy needs regularly. Although the role can will be challenging you will work with a close-knit team who value and uplift each other.
The school provides a safe, caring, and nurturing environment that priorities providing a happy and stimulating place for their students. Pupils in this school tend to have Medical Needs that can’t be provided for in a typical mainstream provision or have been given an Educational Health Care Plan due to having ASC. They aim to remove as many barriers to learning as possible to allow students to go on and thrive post education.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.