You will live in the borough of bexley and already hold either full QTS or you will be a passionate an dynamic NQT looking to gain a lot of classroom experience.
Working in the borough you live, to combat excessive commutes, you will be an effective educator, a teacher with a genuine desire to provide the best level of teaching. You'll be capable of differentiating your lessons to suit the various needs in your class. You'll be an adept communicator, liaising with your pupils, their parents and your colleagues.
The ideal candidate should:
• Prepare and deliver high quality lessons
• Be able to carry out assessments of student performance
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
We can offer you:
• Dedicated consultants
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
All applicants will undergo thorough background check. In applying for this position you will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS certificate, Reference Checks and a Barred List clearance.
If you are interested or require further information contact Paul on 02084618900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV