Protocol Education is currently seeking teachers to work on supply basis in London Borough of Islington.
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and looking for work that would have flexible hours and provide you with an environment where you could thrive, then we want you!
All we require is:
- A good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
Experience working with SEN and/or EAL is desirable but not essential.
In return we will offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Free Classroom Management Training
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
* Weekly Pay
* Working with the area's leading supply agency means that you are looked after in more ways than one
If you would like to become part of a friendly professional team please be in touch with us on 020 3219 7715 or send your CV to LDannahy@protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.