Protocol Education is currently seeking teachers to work on supply basis in Wakefield from September!
Supply has been said to make teaching 'fun again'. With all the added pressures on teachers recently, turning to supply can be all the fun of teaching without the stress! We can even offer guarenteed work schemes!!
Our clients book with us on a regular basis so we will always be able to get you work!
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and looking for work that would have flexible hours and provide you with an environment where you could thrive, then we want you!
All we require is:
- A good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
Experience working with SEN and/or EAL is desirable but not essential.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.