Supply teachers required in Swindon
Protocol Education are looking to recruit teachers in the Swindon and surrounding areas. Protocol Education requires experienced Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) teachers for day to day supply and long-term assignments. Suitable teachers will have qualified teacher status (QTS), and have the ability to adapt to a range of different primary schools.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Swindon area.
• CV and interview advice and support
Protocol Education are a leading supply teaching agencies who work in the Bristol and surrounding areas. We provide schools with the teaching, support and special education needs (SEN) staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com , email Elly at email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.