Protocol Education are currently seeking teachers to work on supply basis in Bradford.
Supply has been said to make teaching 'fun again'. With all the added pressures on teachers recently, turning to supply can be all the fun of teaching without the stress! We can even offer guaranteed work schemes!!
Our clients book with us on a regular basis so we will always be able to get you work!
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and looking for work that would have flexible hours and provide you with an environment where you could thrive, then we want you!
All we require is:
- A good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching refere nces.
Experience working with SEN and/or EAL is desirable but not essential.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
For further information, please call Talia on: 0113 233 7020 or email your CV to: email@example.com