Supply teachers required for Swindon
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for supply teachers to work in our busy Swindon schools from April 2015 for part of or the entire academic year. Working on a supply basis is a great way to experience a variety of schools and can ensure you are well placed for longer term or permanent positions (if that's what you are looking for) since our schools would be able to see the quality of your teaching.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers. For NQTs, supply is also a great chance to see what type of school suits you, whilst at the same time, develop your behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. Or if you are seeking part time work, again you will regularly return to the same schools and have the advantage of building relationships with the school and children - therefore feeling very much part of the school yet not have the full responsibility associated with having your own class.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
To apply for this position or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly on 01179453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.protocol-education.com