Are you a primary school teacher with the drive and creativity to make a positive impact in a school?
We're looking for a PPA teacher in Shropshire to do just that, while avoiding the responsibilities of being a full-time class teacher.
About the role:
This role is based in our fantastic primary schools in Shropshire and will involve a full timetable of teaching, covering PPA time and sickness. There will be some lesson planning involved so the successful applicant will need to be flexible and reliable.
The ideal applicant:
This role would suit an ambitious teacher who is looking for a new challenge.
You will have the skills, enthusiasm and commitment to deliver outstanding lessons and will demonstrate best practice in improving pupil progress and attainment.
• Qualified Teacher Status (or international equivalent)
• Ability to teach across the entire school and all primary phases
• A strong positive role model
• Proficient literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com