Protocol Education are experienced Education Specialists who work in partnership with many schools in the Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Swindon and surrounding areas and we are currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the Bristol area for September 2016. We work with a wide variety of schools, some of which are high achieving, visionary Ofsted awarded schools, whilst others are placed in deprived areas and thus teaching will offer more of a challenge. Some of our busy schools have high levels of EAL and /or pupils with SEN and thus you can have the confidence that working with Protocol Education we can source the right school to match your skills and individual requirements.
To be a successful Protocol Education supply teacher, you will need to be flexible, have strong classroom management skills and have a passion and ability to inspire pupils to learn and achieve their full potential. A “can do” attitude and good communication skills are also necessary traits from our teachers and support staff.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexibility of supply to match your skills and personal needs
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the breadth of Bristol, South Glouc and North Somerset
• Free CPD and social events
• CV and Interview advice and support and opportunities to be considered for long-term and permanent position
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
Successful candidates will be a qualified or qualifying teacher (QTS, OTT or NQT) with recent teaching experience, be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references and be available 3 days per week plus.
We are a very busy office and are keen to add new teachers to our team. Contact Protocol Education NOW to find out why we were shortlisted for the ‘ Recruiter of the year’ Award for best temporary agency this year.