Due to increasing demand, Protocol Education in Essex are looking for Primary Teachers who would like to work on a supply basis. Protocol Education are one of the largest and long standing agencies and work with many schools across the County. We can offer either Day to Day, Long Term, or Short-Term positions to suit your individual circumstances and local to you. Immediate or September starts!
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity to teach your subject specialism with students keen to achieve
• Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
• Regular work and guaranteed work schemes available
• Supportive school environment with positive leadership and friendly, supportive department and staff
• Free training courses courtesy of Protocol Education including behaviour management and SEN
• Dedicated Protocol Education consultant to be your contact throughout the assignment
Don't delay! Contact us ASAP!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.