The Essex branch at Protocol Education are urgently seeking qualified teachers to work on a daily supply basis to work at a variety of schools in Maldon and surrounding areas.
There are numerous schools in the local and surrounding area varying from academies, community schools and voluntary controlled schools. We work with many of the schools in the area and the need for supply teachers who can work on a daily and short term supply basis is great. If you are interested in working in a more flexible way, while still working within education this could be the opportunity for you.
A successful Primary Teacher must:
• be an excellent practitioner who is dedicated to raising the attainment of all pupils.
• promote equal opportunities in the classroom
• Have extensive curriculum knowledge
• Have excellent behaviour and classroom management
• Think and plan strategically
• Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
• Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
To be considered for this role, you must hold QTS and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years. Overseas trained teachers are more than welcome to apply as long as you can demonstrate a working knowledge of the UK curriculum.
Competitive rates of pay!
If you are interested please apply via the online link or call 01245 213220 if you require further information.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.