Are you looking for general supply teaching work?
Do you want to try working in different schools before committing to a long term or permanent role?
Do you want flexible working?
Due to an increase in demand for supply teachers within schools in Hertfordshire, Protocol Education are looking to appoint local teachers who feel they have the skills, knowledge and experience to make a meaningful contribution to students education. These schools are looking for teachers on both daily, short and long terms placements.
The appointed teachers will be hard working, passionate and display a professional teaching attitude. The positions will involve teaching students at Key Stages 3, 4 and ideally up to A-level.
You will need to hold strong classroom management skills, adapt well to different behaviour management policies that are in place and be flexible in meeting the needs of the school when required.
The ideal teacher will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status or the equivalent (QTS)
- Excellent classroom management skills
- A genuine passion education
- The ability to adapt to different environments
- The ability to work with a range of abilities and age groups, in varied classroom environments and sometimes with children with specific needs.
- Be able to build strong relationships with pupils and staff, whilst still maintaining professional boundaries and be proactive, friendly, outgoing and taking the initiative at all times.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with me ASAP by sending in an up to date CV to Katie Reynolds on KReynolds@protocol-education.com or call on 01923 257410 I would love to hear from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.