General Secondary Supply Teachers - Hertfordshire
Protocol Education work with a number of secondary schools in the Hertfordshire area, who rely on us to assist them with their sickness and short term cover. Areas we cover, include, Watford, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Cheshunt, Stevenage and surrounding areas.
If you are a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher looking for a new role and want to try out different schools before deciding on a permanent or long term role - this work is for you.
You will need to be:
* A Qualified Teacher with QTS or the equivalent
* Strong classroom management skills - you are going to be working in different schools, so need authority in the classroom
* Want flexible working - supply work is completely up to the candidate - you work when you want to work
Protocol Education requires teachers to have a DBS with the update service, if you do not have a DBS, you will need to acquire one
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 hour Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
For more information, contact Katie on 01923 257410 or KReynolds@protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.