Supply Teachers wanted for Guaranteed Pay with Protocol Education!
Are you a dedicated teacher looking for full-time or part-time supply work but need a steady income?
Do you love teaching and inspiring the next generation but hate the hours of marking and planning?
Protocol Education have the perfect solution for you!
We are currently accepting applications for our Guaranteed Work Agreement (GWA) for a limited time only. All applicants will work for a paid 3 week probation period after which we will offer you GWA if successful.
What is GWA?
- GWA is an exciting service that rewards loyal and high-quality teachers with financial security and continuity of work.
- We will offer you suitable teaching assignments in priority to teachers who are not members of GWA.
- We always aim to send you to your preferred schools local to your home address and will encourage our schools to pre-book you in advance.
- We can ensure that you ae paid, whether or not we find you work.
To apply, you must:
- Be committed to working for only Protocol Education for the days we agree, a minimum of 2 days a week (unless you have pre-arranged time off with us)
- Be happy to travel in your area and the surrounding areas.
- Have QTS
- Have a positive and trustworthy attitude
- Be happy to cover across a number of different classes and year groups
- Be contactable for morning calls and be ready to receive on the day bookings
- Have an enhanced DBS ( or be willing to apply for one)
Protocol Education will:
- Have a dedicated team working to find you pre-book and on the day work
- Offer CPD throughout your time with us
- Invite you to our Educator events
- Work with you to find a long term role if you want to go back into full class teaching
- Offer you a competitive pay rate
If you are interested or want to discuss in more detail then click apply now or contact the branch on 01273 253 196
We look forward to working with you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.