Protocol Education are looking for teachers to work in schools in the Kent area on a day to day and long term basis. We are looking for a teacher speacialising in the subjects of History/Humanities/R.E in the Canterbury area.
Are you looking for general supply work? Do you want flexible working?
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
* QTS or NQT
* The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
Protocol Education will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
* Competitive rates of pay
* An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
* Introductions to other schools which use supply teachers
Successful candidates must be educated to degree level, be able to work in the UK, have a DBS check and provide suitable references.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.