Supply Teacher Ealing
Protocol Eduation are currently working with a school in the West London borough of Ealing who are recruiting for a Supply Teacher to work within Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will hold a QTS qualification and have relevant experience working within Key Stage 2. This is a full-time position, starting in September. The school are looking for an individual with a passion and enthusiasm to work with young children. The school have most recently been rated 'Good' by Ofsted.
Qualitites, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Covering class groups from EYFS to Year 2
- Teaching core subjects including Literacy, Numeracy, Social science and Physical Education, ensuring that you are following the schools current curriculum
- Supporting other memebers of staff within the school
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Developing pupils interests and development using a wide range of creative activities
- Building relationships with parents, pupils and staff
- Encouraging childrens personal development
- Have a calm and consistent approach to teaching
- Be able to commute to Ealing
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.