Supply Teacher, Key Stage 1 & 2 based in the Borough of Barnet – Short Term– Start in September 2022
Protocol Education are working with a good local school based in the Borough of Barnet
We are regularly searching for supply teachers whom we can work with and provide flexible working hours to suit you and your situation.
Supply teaching is a wonderful way to network and get to know the schools in your local area.
The ideal Supply Teacher for this position in Borough of Barnet will have:
• Degree in education or related subjects
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), ECT also welcomed to apply
• Ability to be flexible and work with short notice
• Available for at least 1 full day per week (8:15am - 3:30pm)
• Ability to establish rapport with teachers and pupils in a short amount of time
• Classroom management, and management of distracting behaviour
• Take pride in your planning support, handling your workload
• The right to work in the UK with DBS. You must be willing to attend a registration interview
If this position is of interest to you or anyone you may know please contact Daniel on 0208 371 7900 or Daniel.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.