Are you a recent NQT or an experienced teacher who are looking to try out as a supply teacher in different schools in London?
Are you looking for work with flexible hours and an environment where you could thrive?
Are you enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students?
If yes, then Protocol is here to help you!
Fantastic supply opportunities are now available in the London Borough of Brent. Our clients book with us on a daily basis so we will always get you work! Even more, if you feel like it's the time to settle in one place, we have plenty of long term opportunities waiting for you as well!
Don't wait and get in touch! All we require is:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year experience within the UK education system
- A knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or/andKS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one
- A proof of right to work in the UK
- Excellent teaching references
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities our schools offer, be in touch as soon as possible! Please email Kate on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02083717900. We are looking forward to hearing back from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.