Calling all teachers!
Protocol Education is currently seeking teachers to work on supply basis in London Borough of Brent. Our clients book with us on a regular basis so we will always be able to get you work!
If you are a qualified teacher (B.Ed., PGCE, QTS) enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and meeting the individual needs of all students and looking for work that would have flexible hours and provide you with an environment where you could thrive, then we want you!
All we require is:
- A good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities our schools offer, be in touch as soon as possible! Please contact Kate on 02083717900 or appy on our website www.protocol-education.com. We are looking forward to hearing back from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.