With a committed and passionate team of education Consultants, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. This is a fantastic chance to work in a variety of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher; or to help provide more flexibility to a career you love.
If you are looking for more work life flexibility or your next career change? We have a school and position that will be suited to your needs!
Not forgetting...we are always open to NQT's and Overseas Trained Teachers!
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent teaching references.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay (day rate is dependent on assignment length/responsibilities)
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, or find your next long term role
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please contact Hannah on 020 8371 7900 or submit your CV.