You will be working in local nurseries in Enfield as supply staff. This will allow you to work on ONLY the days and hours that suit you best.
Reasons why you should work with us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
To be eligible, the following bullet points will be required:
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
• You must hold a DBS on the Update System or willing to apply for one
• You must have experience in childcare and able to apply this to your day-to-day work in the nurseries
• You must have up to date references covering the last 2 years
• You must be willing to provide forms of identification and proof of address
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.