Do you hold a degree or equivalent in a specialist subject and want to share your knowledge with the next generation?
We need education support staff in Leicestershire for day-to-day supply cover and long-term cover positions (long term refers to 6+ weeks secure work).
Working as support staff with Protocol Education often leads to our candidates being invited to train for and gain qualified teacher status (QTS) via post graduate programmes or equivalent and provides them with varied and enriching experiences before they apply for teacher training courses of their own accord.
So, what is the role of a Support Staff?
- You will be in charge of supervising and supporting teacher a classroom in a SEND School setting.
- Facilitating a variety of learning activities based on classroom tasks for you by the classroom teacher.
- Supporting students with their work on a 1:1, small group and most commonly whole class basis.
- Covering a variety of subjects within the Key Stage 1 Key Stage 5 national curriculums and also extracurricular activities before, during and after schools.
Is it for me?
- Do you hold a University qualification and looking to gain more education based experience before applying for your PGCE or equivalent?
- You must be a clear and confident communicator with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils.
- Be flexible in receiving work on a day to day basis (at least 3 days per week) or longer term basis.
- Have access to your own transport (desirable but not essential).
- Must be reliable, efficient and trustworthy.
- Must be able to apply and pay for a DBS that is clear of criminal convictions etc.
What to do next?
To register your interest 1 of 3 ways:
1.send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
2.for a conversation, please ask for James; SEND Consultant, on 07725878406
3.apply via our website https://www.protocol-education.com/candidates/why-choose-protocol-education/registration-process