Barking & Dagenham
We have fantastic opportunities for the right candidate around the Barking & Dagenham area to join us. We are looking for an organised, charismatic administrator with strong admin experience, who is computer savvy, can handle reports and adapt to different systems and formats.
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £44.
• Prior experience with Administration
• Ability to use different computer formats such as Excel, Word
• Above average communication, numeracy and literacy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
• Ability to be organised, handle records and files appropriately
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong bonus scheme of 250 for every teacher you refer
• Competitive Daily Rates
The successful candidate for this role will be willing to accept the challenge and want to make a difference in the pupils' lives, by inspiring, helping and creating a welcoming culture for everyone. If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad and please send a CV to this email.
Register online at www.protocol-education.com
|Location:||Barking & Dagenham|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per week|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|