The large school community is one of immense diversity, as pupils are from a wide range of ethnic heritages. The strong relationships, and commitment by all staff to promote the well-being of pupils, create an exceptionally harmonious ethos. Pupils are highly respectful and tolerant of each other. They understand and appreciate differences between people, including those from different faiths and cultures. As a result, pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted exceptionally well. Pupils have an excellent work ethic and strive to achieve their best.
We are looking for sports coaches who:
- Can demonstrate an optimistic and aspirational attitude towards pupils
- Some prior experience of working with pupils with special educational needs
- Someone who can bring a positive can do approach
- Has a demonstrable skill to implement individualised goals and objects to address the core features of SEN, based on individual strengths and identified needs
- Is committed to their own professional development
- Has previous experience working in schools, youth clubs, summer camps or coaching
- Has effective personal organisation, communication and ICT skills
- Sports Qualifications
If you think you would be suited to this role please apply now !