Do you have experience coaching sports with young people? Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
We have an amazing opportunity to work as a Sports Mentor for young people with SEMH, allowing them to stay active and engaged during their school day. You will be able to share your passion with sports as well as inspire students to reach their full potential.
You will also be participating with class lessons and working on a 1:1 basis with a male student with SEMH. A strong, enthusiastic and committed individual with the drive to get young people to succeed is the qualities we need for the right candidate.
About the role:
- September start with flexibility to work 5 days a week.
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Working on a long-term basis.
- Help SEN pupils to achieve their full potential and build their confidence.
- Working alongside teachers to assess pupils' levels and abilities.
- Working in a classroom environment as well as on a 1:1 basis.
- Must be confident to support young people in developing their skills.
- Flexible to start in September and work 5 days a week.
- Experience in mentoring, teaching, carer for those who have challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties.
- Passionate about working in SEN.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to start a career in the education industry. If this is you, please apply online and we will get back to you within 3-5 working days if you are shortlisted.