Start date: 30/09/2019 till 20/12/2019 with view to extend
Pay rate: £67-£71 per day depending on experience
Are you a sporty person looking for work in an excellent school with an outstanding reputation?
Are you experienced in working with children and bringing out their best potential, acting as a positive role model?
Do you want to work within a thriving PE department, at a well-established Secondary School in Middlesbrough?
If yes then we have the right position for you.
As of September 2019 our partnered schools are keen to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic sports coach who is ready to work with pupils in a positive, proactive environment. They will be recruiting for both Male and Female staff members to help with P.E classes, this position is working full hours 08:30-3:30 Monday-Friday. Your duties will be to assist and support the school P.E Teacher and help make the classes much more fun and enjoyable overall. The school has a strong community feeling around it that is welcoming of everyone from all backgrounds.
For this role we are looking to recruit people who have experience with challenging behaviour, as some of the children you will be mentoring can be challenging at times and display complex emotional needs. In this instance the school would be looking for someone who is strong willed and resilient and able to engage with students.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Helping with PE lessons across KS3 and KS4
• Support individual development of children who may need additional help and support
• Contribute to extracurricular sports activities
The successful candidate will:
• Want to make an impact in young people's lives in a positive
• Have sports experience and a passion for it. The position would be ideal for personal trainers, sports athletes and public services such as ex armed forces.
• Experience teaching P.E within the UK
• Experience in working with young people in a positive setting along with experience in dealing with challenging behaviours,
• Focused on helping and teaching students with academic and social development
• Excellent working resources and facilities
• Growth and development opportunities
• Unrivalled training and support systems
• Great transport links
|Location:||Redcar and Cleveland|
|Industry:||SEN Support Jobs|
|Salary:||£67 - £71 per day|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|