Sport Graduate to work 1-1
Protocol Education are recruiting for an outgoing sports graduate to work with an adventurous individual working to support their academical and learning and behaviour needs. The role is to support a child 121 in a primary school in and outside the classroom to work school hours 8.30-3.30 Monday to Friday in yr5.
The school can offer a supportive team including an experienced SENCO to guide you through the role as a teaching assistant. The work is term time only but additional hours can be gained through the holidays in nurseries.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An empathetic and dedicated individual able to set clear boundaries and act guidelines.
• Excellent listener and observer into understanding children's needs.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• A driven individual who is able to de-escalate in challenging situations.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Career progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us via our website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.